Monday, May 19, 2008

It may be Monday, but it sure felt like Thursday...

This past Saturday, I got together with a dear friend of mine (Becca) who is getting married in October. I love her to pieces, and we spent a few hours together at her dress fitting as well as stopping to look for bridesmaids dresses...no luck there, oh well. What I did get was all of her invitations die cut, the last of the paper for invites purchased...and now all I have left is programs and gift bags.

For those of you who are confused...I'm designing and making the invitations, Thank you cards, programs, and thank you bags. It is more scrapbook-ish and I love doing it!!!

Roads were closed...it's Minnesota... The plans for this week are very small...work on invitations, etc., read my book, work, work, work, and on Friday...Nels and I get to go car shopping!!! I'm sooo excited.

More to come later!

No comments: