Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Birthday USA!!!

Happy 4th of July!!!! It's the 4th today and among other things, it means that I don't have to work! Anywhere!!!

I had a fantastic birthday yesterday, and other than having to work... I was out with Tassy, Adam, Lisa, and the boys grilling pork chops and having fun. Tas and the boys baked and decorated a cake for me, and I got the best picture of the three of them in a wagon. The frame is darling (I will try to post pictures soon). I got beautiful roses from my parents (at work no less) :) My mom is soooo smart! She knows that all the greatest flowers come in purple bags and boxes.

Today, however, is not my Birthday, and is cause for a whole different kind of celebration! I am headed for the Delano 4th of July Celebration (http://delano.citisite.com/Delano4th/). I'm told that it's quite the event to be attended. They shut down the roads going in and out of Delano (in certain areas) at 10 am! That being said, and the sheer fact that it is 8:08 (according to the computer) I should probably head in the direction of getting ready.

I promise to try to get an update of all things busy about my life posted in the next few days here... (Let's just say that between 2 and 4 am has been about the time that I'm getting to bed...)

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!! (AND A BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!)

No comments: