Thursday, July 26, 2007

Early Morning Ramblings

Since I realized that I haven't touched my blog in waaaay too long (22 days)...I really do need to post something. Sadly, everything that I would like to post about will take longer than I have to give before I go to work...
In summary of the happenings, I continue to spend lots of time with Tassy and family; work continues to change and evolve (aparently, I now need to keep track of exactly where I go, when I leave, when I get back, etc.). Long story...bad management (although indirect management, they are frustrating nonetheless). I am looking to leave the restaurant. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had an interview with Borton Volvo last night, and I'm hoping that I will get the job offer within the week. Then I can put in my notice with the restaurant, give them the tiniest piece of my mind, and move on to bigger, and better things! I can't wait!... Although the money will go down slightly, I'm not making all that much now, and it will come in the form of bi-weekly checks, so really, I won't be impulse spending as much.

An exciting evcnt in the life of me is that I have about 2 or so weeks untill my parents come up for a visit. They both have their 40th class reunions 1 weekend apart from each other, so I get them here for a whole week!!!!

More to post later (I hope).

No comments: