Saturday, August 16, 2008

New car, meet everyone - Everyone, meet my new car

Yes, you read correctly! I have officially purchased my very first car! (I sign papers, etc on Tuesday evening).
Before you start thinking about all the other cars that I've had since I started driving...
1984 Chevy Celebrity (Navy Blue, handed down from Grandpa)
1987 Chevy Blazer (Navy Blue, handed down from Dad) P.S. this one was and still is my favorite
19?? Chevy ?? (Light Blue - nicknamed "The Tank", handed down from Grandpa)
1993 Toyota Camry (Dark Green, handed down from Mom)
This brings us to current. Here she is!!! Please pay extra special attention to the mileage that is listed at time of purchase...it's amazing! I've never seen that before on a car.





2 comments:

The Galloping Gobets said...

WOW, a new car that is really your car and not a hand me down. I can totally relate. congradulations. does it have air conditioning????

Aunti Em said...

yes, and cruise, and wheel mounted stereo controls, and a sun roof...I'll post more photos as I take them