Saturday, August 2, 2008

I didn't drop off the face of the planet..I've just been busy

Since I wrote to you last...I have been working, purchasing bridesmaid's dresses, making wedding invitations, search for a car, and trying to keep up with the rest of my life.

What I haven't done is advance any of my knitting, clean my house (beyond the top layer of stuff), apply for scholarships for school, purchased a car, or any number of other tasks that are on my list. I spent

Thursday night with Max and Nick so that Tassy and Adam could take Alex school shopping for the first time (bittersweet really...Alex is growing up). We had so much fun that I can't wait to do it again.

My car - I have decided on a 2007/2008 Honda Civic EX, 4 doors, Automatic in either Blue or Grey. No silver, no beige, and because I actually want my sister (the cop) to keep talking to me, no red. Dad suggests no black, and I don't want white...which leaves pretty slim pickings... Green is good, Blue is good, Grey is good...

I have also been keeping really busy at Supervalu trying to keep up with all the work and all the changes. There is more going on than I realize and pay attention to. Oy vey...

Guess what?!?!?!? Adam found the games on my laptop that Vista hides (don't tell Mom and Dad...my laptop is supposed to be for school).

In other randomness...I was browsing some of my old e-mails, blogs, and cds and came accross a few pics that I am posting, more for the heck of it than anything. Keep in mind, these aren't in any sort of order..they're just jumbled.







No comments: