Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A night with Alex

Employee Appreciation Day's are really nice...and my latest was no exception. I got a half day off from Supervalu, and got tickets to the Saint Paul Saints game. I decided to take Alex. Needless to say, he had a blast!!! We played in the play area, ate junk food, and had a wonderful time. I will be posting pictures soon.

In addition to that (which was the 20th of June); I got tickets (through Supervalu) to the U.S. Women's Open. I went to that on the 24th of June. I got to see all kinds of Pro Golfers and even got to sit in the club house and cool off from the hot weater. I am celebrating my birthday today by relaxing and playing in the pool. Presents included some Blue Agave pre-mixed margaritas from Mom and Dad, a windbreaker jacket, and the grand finale - a laptop (from which I am posting this message). It's one of the best presents ever!!! Pictures to come soon from all adventures.

Oh yeah, one more thing...I have decided against getting the Corolla. I will be pursuing a 2007 - 2008 Honda Civic. Can't wait for car shopping to wrap up now that I have chosen a car. Just thought you all would like to have an update.

1 comment:

The Galloping Gobets said...

Happy late birthday. I appreciate them more and more, it shows that I just might outlive the average age of my family.