Saturday, May 26, 2007

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!

Well, I for one am thrilled that we get a 3 day weekend! I know that I can use the rest. Somehow, though, it always seems like the more time I get off, the more things come up to keep me busy and going. I know that it can't just be me...

Life around here continues just as chaotically as ever, and one of these days, I will actually post pictures so that I can share more with everyone. In the meanwhile, I'll just keep posting periodically and see where it gets me.

In all of the excitement of the weekend, let's not forget what we are celebrating. Let's give thanks to all the soldiers that we know who have served for the very freedom that we enjoy day to day. For those who have passed, let's spend a moment in silence and give thanks for the lives that they lived. I know I will.

No comments: