Saturday, May 12, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust

Well...I can no longer claim to be one of the few remaining blogless. I have caved and started a blog of my very own. I struggled with what to name my blog since it seems rather...well, permanent. Alas, since my nephews are one of the most important things in my life, they got the naming rights. The other most important things stem around my cats, family, and knitting. I can't very well name my blog "the never quite finished project", or even "the Mama", or one of the many other things that I am called throghout the course of the day...

Kind of wishing that I had something more profound to say on my very first ever blog...

For those who read it, I will promise to try to update regularly, but won't promise anything. There are very devoted bloggers out there who update each and every day, or at least every day of the work week. I am not one of them.

Here's to the first of many posts to come and a new virtual life on the bloglines. :)

Happy Blogging!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Heh, you should read my first blog post sometime - it is very similar to yours! :)